Uncommon Common Areas Designed for a University
The Phillip H. Ryan Health Science Center at Bay Path University is furnished with KI furniture in learning spaces, lounges, breakrooms, the café, offices, and more. It features the fresh look of mesh seating; an abundance of stylish, comfortable lounge seating; and Lightline walls that visually unify architecture and furnishings.
As a result of the new space, feedback from the staff and students has been overwhelmingly positive. The center provides a “full campus experience” and is especially well-suited for graduate students.
- Altus® conference chairs
- Athens® tables
- Boss Design® 200 Series™ high-back lounge chairs and occasional tables
- Connection Zone® benching
- Flex™ occasional tables
- Kurv™ benches
- Lightline® architectural wall
- Pirouette® tables
- Serenade™ conference tables and credenzas
- Soltice® lounge and multiple seating
- Soltice® Metal lounge seating
- Strive® nesting and stack chairs and café stools
- Synthesis® tables
- Torsion Air® nesting and task chairs
Click to view more photos of this installation on our Flickr page:
Redesigning your student lounge space? Contact us today to learn how to begin!