KI recently partnered with Kean University and Ocean County College (OCC) to create active learning spaces for students, faculty and staff in the 5 following ways:
- Natural light. The furniture selected accents the natural light prevalent throughout the space.
- Mobility in the classroom. Learn2 seating provides flexibility within the classrooms with its mobility.
- Technology integration. KI furniture encourages technology in the classroom.
- Student 3rd spaces. Students are able to work outside the classroom with plenty of lounge furniture.
- Student attraction. These new spaces are also a huge attraction for new students, helping these schools boost enrollment.
Click below to view the story: