Pillar tables are defined by clean lines, a simple leg, and a multitude of configurable top shapes. Simple and straightforward, Pillar tables provide a place to gather, an area to create, or a spot to focus.
With its sleek and simple design, users can arrange Pillar tables into endless configurations for that “just right” space. Combine 120-degree tables to create a serpentine touchdown space; round and square shapes encourage collaboration in café and third spaces. Diamond and reduction shapes combine for a variety of configurations or separate into single tables for more privacy.
Features & Highlights of Pillar:
- Simple, minimalist design is adaptable to any environment.
- 10 standard top shapes can be combined or used individually for a variety of purposes.
- 29” standard height and 42” café height options.
- Surface options feature 50 standard laminates, including markerboard.
- Leg options include more than 30 powder coat paints and chrome.
See below for a photo gallery of Pillar Tables in action:
For more information on Pillar tables contact us today!